Our lawyers take part in the negotiation and drafting of all types of civil and commercial agreements.”
Lex4u law firm boasts a comprehensive expertise in General Contract Law: sales and purchase, rental, loan, and donation agreements, rental lease, commercial lease, transaction, service provision, commercial distribution, subcontracting, mandate agreements…
Each agreement you enter into defines the scope of your rights and obligations as well as those of the co-contracting party or parties. When an agreement is executed it is crucial to pay close attention to the writing of its provisions, and make sure they are in accordance with the specific regulations of your industry and business.
Our specialist lawyers in Contract Law provide you with counselling and practical answers to your questions:
- What is the difference between enjoyment and ownership of property? Or between surface, emphyteusis, and leasing?
- How should you behave during the negotiation or pre-agreement phase? At what point is an agreement legally binding?
- What are mandatory provisions (regarding your industry)?
- Can you terminate an agreement without notice or compensation?
- What can you do if a co-contracting party fails to fulfil their contractual obligations?
- How can you reconsider a consent you have previously given?
- How can you claim the payment of an amount of money resulting from the execution of a contractual obligation? What are the courses of action?
Clients often consult with our lawyers to draft sales or purchase terms and conditions, terms and conditions for provision of services, terms and conditions of use of a web site, etc.